Turmeric is an ancient healing herb and is gaining recognition for its tremendous healing benefits. Our Turmeric is grown organically and harvested, cleaned, dried and encapsulated at Yogi Hari’s Ashram in Miramar, Florida.
Our veggie caps include a small percentage of black pepper to help the absorption of the beneficial components of Turmeric.
Package contains 60 veggie capsules. Recommended serving size: 1-2 capsules daily with food.
Turmeric is known as the Queen of Spice and now also as a Miracle medicine. High in Curcumin and volatile oil content, Turmeric provides many benefits such as :
- Turmeric Contains Bioactive Compounds With Powerful Medicinal Properties
- Turmeric Dramatically Increases The Antioxidant Capacity of The Body
- Curcumin is a Natural Anti-Inflammatory Compound
- Curcumin Boosts Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor, Linked to Improved Brain Function and a Lower Risk of Brain Diseases
- Many more (We encourage you to study on Google)
More Turmeric Fun Facts:
- Latin name: Curcuma longa
- Rhizomatous (type of root) herbaceous (makes leaves) perennial (grows back year after year) plant (not animal or mineral)
- A member of the ginger family, Zingiberaceae.
- Native to southwest India
- Requires temperatures between 20 and 30 °C (68 and 86 °F) and a considerable annual rainfall to thrive.