Fresh, Raw, Organic Turmeric
Turmeric is widely recognized for its healing properties and has grown in popularity due to its anti-inflammatory benefits. Our Turmeric is grown organically and harvested fresh at Yogi Hari’s Ashram in Miramar, Florida.
Known as the Queen of Spice and now also as a Miracle medicine. High in Curcumin and volatile oil content, Turmeric provides many benefits such as :
- Turmeric Contains Bioactive Compounds With Powerful Medicinal Properties
- Turmeric Dramatically Increases The Antioxidant Capacity of The Body
- Curcumin is a Natural Anti-Inflammatory Compound
- Curcumin Boosts Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor, Linked to Improved Brain Function and a Lower Risk of Brain Diseases
- Many more (We encourage you to study on Google)
You can enjoy these fresh, organic Turmeric roots in many ways!
- Juice it!
- Grate it!
- Brew it!
- Cook it!
- Plant it!
More Turmeric Fun Facts:
- Latin name: Curcuma longa
- Rhizomatous (type of root) herbaceous (makes leaves) perennial (grows back year after year) plant (not animal or mineral)
- A member of the ginger family, Zingiberaceae.
- Native to southwest India
- Requires temperatures between 20 and 30 °C (68 and 86 °F) and a considerable annual rainfall to thrive.
$ 9.99 $ 15.00
is on back order